Letting Your Property
Property management is the core of our business and we can justifiably boast unparalleled experience in helping landlords achieve excellent returns on their property investment. We are members of Edinburgh Landlord Accreditation and Landlord Accreditation Scotland, and we ensure at all times that our property management service meets the stringent standards set out by these organisations.
Each of our clients is different and so we offer a range of services to suit their individual needs.
Our letting service covers the following areas:
- Property inspection and letting advice
- Marketing and viewing
- Thorough tenant reference checks
- Preparation of inventory and lease
- Ensuring complete gas, electric and furnishings compliance
- Collection and retention of security deposit
- Regular property inspections and maintenance supervision
- Rental income collection and remittance to landlord
- Monthly preparation of income and expenditure statements
- Specific Inland Revenue processing for overseas clients
- Comprehensive check-out procedure
- Pro-active role in sourcing new tenants
We provide a turnkey solution or any combination of the above depending on how hands-on you want to be. We also offer a number of options to ensure your property is maintained in first class condition.